Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What else can i sell?

I am working very hard on selling stuff to make it more ad more possible for me to be able to work on more Indie games. This is a tiring road and somedays i really wonder if it is worth it. Well going to be worth it i guess, as i hope for a payoff much later.

Check out my new company web page for instance... Will this get me any sponsorship? I don't know. But relationships i get now could be very very valuable later, especially if i get to work on an XBLA game for example.

Here is a quick link to my site
http://www.sorcerygames.com/

One never really knows what will work, but i am Sure gonna try very hard anything that seems reasonable. Next up will be to try and engage some of the local companies to maybe sponsor my game. Time will tell how successful this might be.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment