Saturday, March 15, 2014

Setting up an Apple App

I don't know why, but I really dislike having to create a new app in iTunes connect.

I simply want to setup my App by name, then add what I need to when I have them. Instead I have to setup a bunch of stuff right away, though I can them come in later and add or alter the assets. I am just not sure why I need to have so much ready at the beginning.

Now a friend told me I do not have too. In fact he said that I can upload any images, and who cares if they are blank images. also he mentioned that you don't really need copy, just a sentence or two.

As I am doing this at this time for the requirement of using Leaderboards for Heroic Simon. I feel that maybe I should try his nonchalant method of setting up an app. Wish me luck :)

Laters

Da Voodoochief

ps. I have now uploaded Heroic Patterns (non ad paid version) to apple for test.

No comments:

Post a Comment