Monday, March 17, 2014

Doh! on number of Leaderboards

In my previous post of course I mentioned that I needed 18 leaderboards.

In fact that was a mistake, I only needed 12, as to of those types I imagined as different, were in fact the exact same information. Namely I thought personal best score per difficulty and best score per difficulty were different.

Of course now I know they are the same thing, I realized once I actually called the leaderboard code to upload the values, and I was uploading the same value for both. DOH!

I didn't want to delete the leaderboards I have setup already. So I have come up with another idea to use them for. so I went back to iTunes connect and very quickly rewrote the descriptions. So now I have some new leaderboards to play with.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment