Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mythic Mahjong by my mate Chris

I am very lucky to call a guy named Chris a good friend. We have been in this industry now for many many years. He is a talented guy that recently finished up his first Marmalade created game for tablets. Today I received an informational email from marmalade and I see his app is featured. Here is a copy from the email I got.

As you can see is game is the bottom right one.. WOOHOO! Congratulations mate, it is a fantastic game that hopefully will do well.

Here is a link to the official Marmalade promotional site. Mythic Mahjong iOS.
Here is the facebook page link...  Facebook Mythic Mahjong.

I hope everyone loves this game as much as me and my wife do. Now go get yours!!!!

I am very excited to see what Chris can produce as his next finished game.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment