Sunday, March 23, 2014

Games ready for publishing, I'm not

I knew this day was coming. I knew weeks ago. But dealing with it has just not happened.

I should be truly happy. Both versions of Heroic Patterns has passed Apples review, first time. Only now it means I have to publish the games, which means I am now back to putting out the games and trying at least a little to back them up. This means modified web pages on www.sorcerygames.com and doing the promotional video that I have STILL not gotten done, gah!

This should not make me frustrated, yet it is the way I feel.

Heck, I have Heroic Simon done as well. As of today when I achieved the last achievements and final testing was completed, the game could easily go to Apple to review as well. Eeek, I am so behind.

Not quite sure what to do right now, I think get the darned promotional video done is my priority, everything else just might fall into place after eh? Surely?

G'night
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment