Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Again with the Leaderboards

I cannot get away from them haha.

My new queuing system works great. So when a game ends I can add as many leaderboards updates as I want. So I realized today that I should add another. Yup, you heard me right. So off I went tonight and added another one, this one records the best rounds reached in each difficulty.

Ahh I love them so much :)

Next up will be to do some achievements for the game. this time I want to create slightly more interesting ones than in the last two distilled games I did. Simply basing them all on score is a tad boring if ya ask me. I will be thinking about these over the next few days.

So what's left for Heroic Simon?
1. Get the game its own advert ID
2. Get the Achievements created and into the game
3. Finish up the button pressed effect
4. Work on the copy
5. Work on the web site for pre-release.

Not a lot to do eh! Yes, the game is very close to being complete. Meanwhile Apple is testing Heroic Patterns the paid version.

The only complaint I have right now is that I asked Apple to reset my leaderboards for Heroic Simon, and the web page says it will be done in a day.. but it is still not zero'd out. Not sure who I should complain to about it either, gah! I need them reset, as I have a score incorrectly placed into the number of games played.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment