Monday, January 11, 2010

Once Once more into the Breach ?

Ok, so that doesn't work. But i have had a really busy night and have managed to get Pellmell ready for Peer review as well. I have been working on version 3 now for about a week. Bringing it's quality up a little more.

This game has a little more in it (ok a LOT) than Dreamland, but i sincerely hope it flies through peer review. As it is already published, and my changes were relatively minor.

wish me luck. I now have two games in Peer review at the same time :O Though they are separated in the review list by a game call 'Cell Life'. I might have to check that one out.

In fact now i have got these games into review. I can start reviewing a few more games myself. Or maybe a few more Playtests.

ahh, if only i had more time.

Needless to say, i will keep everyone informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment