Thursday, May 24, 2012

What a High Score

I just checked a few days ago and was very excited to see somone new at the top of the Hot Chicks Card Game leaderboard. They had barely beaten the previous top scorerer and I was still excited to see someone play so well to get that score.

Then over the next several days that same player jumped up several hundred points. I was even more surprised to see that new score, as I figured that would be real tough to acheive. Though I personally figured that obtaining a 5K score would be possible.

Then I see that the person on top improved their personal best again. Now they are in fact head and shoulders above the rest of the players. Check out the top 10 below.

As you can see that is a very large margin of score from player 1 to 2, compared with the Rest of the top 10. Now if there was  away to find this player I might like a chat. Though with that default name given by the Scoreloop API, I think the person is untraceable.

Good luck out there,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment