Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hot Chicks Leaderboards Update

Here I am again excited by what is happening with my High score table (or leaderboarsd if ya prefer) for Hot Chicks the Card Game.

Now I posted a while ago about theis same thing, so this is an update. You can check out the last blog post  HERE.

Here are a Bunch of stats to start off with.

836 Entries
35 named (only 4% of players!)
Top Score happened today (4,315)
I am now pushed down to 6th
9% of plyers have more than a 1000 points
Only 4, 4K and up scores
10, 3K scores
466 of 40 points or less

This all means several things. To get a 4K score you HAVE to be good at this game. The fact that there are now 4 players with this score is excellent and for myself, it is a very fullfilling feeling to know some people have enjoyed the game enough to dedicate the time it takes to get such a score.

Today got me excited to see the score that my Friend Ben got at 4292 finally get beaten. What a good day to hassle him, haha! Though his score is no slouch obviously.

Ok, to the bad, or maybe just plain normal I don't know. If I had more games out with Leaderboards I would know.. And I mean, the fact that over HALF the table is scoring so low it means they never even completed a single level... Yeah, Is that bad? Is it the game? Is the attention span of the players? Personally I think it is more likely they see this is not just a booty call App and is in fact a game. So ya have to play it to see more etc. Still, more data from other games would be very interesting, So if ya have any, please let me know. I would love to discuss possibilities of what the data could all mean.

I am hopeful that I can at some point in the near future get the iOS version going. Then we can have some real competition haha!

BTW: this is only a 5 week table. So that measn approximately 35 new entries a day. Woohoo!

Laters All,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment