Thursday, March 31, 2016

A Full Cow #vbhhdev


This image above shows what I have been recently working on. Well actually it is something a bit extra that came out of what I have been working on.

I have enabled multi-part quests in Very Bunny Haha. So now I can for example be given a quest that has multiple parts to it and when I complete the last one I get the 'Finish' quest pop up. While I am doing the other elements/parts I get whatever other messages are appropriate.

I have added a Quest to feed 2 baby cows. When you do feed a cow I change it's type to a full cow, and this has two effects. Number one, is that it stops you just feeding the cow again. Number two is that it reads really well. I am very pleased with the way it has turned out to be honest.

Unexpected bonus from doing this multi-part quest feature.

G'night
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment