Friday, October 30, 2015

Incompetech and Kevin ROCK!

Incompetech is a site that Kevin Macleod owns and operates.

http://incompetech.com/wordpress/

Anyone who has ever needed amazing music for Videos or Computer game (ME!), knows this place and also just how good his music is.

Now I haven't needed music for well over a year and a half. But now I need some for the minigames for Very Bunny Haha, and of course I cannot forget Kevins incredible stuff. I wasn't sure if the site was still going, but I find that there is now more music than ever.

WOWZA.. so I spend way too much time tonight listening to the music scores. Simply wonderful.

Thanks Kevin, you really do Rock.

Da Voodoochief

p.s. I look forward to Donating once again when I grab some music from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment