Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Watergun game pt #2

Here is a new picture of the minigame I am working on. This is the second picture of the game and as you can see, there has been quite a bit of activity. Though not all of it is connected up at this time.

There is now a background, and clouds that are the targets. So we can control the gun and fire the water balls at the clouds to get score. The further the target you have to shoot the more points the target is worth.

The little flash Scores as I call them pop up and then shrink away over about 5 seconds. They look quite professional I am pleased to say. They really show up as I put one of my lovely alpha'd texture behind it. Makes em pop eh!

I also placed the Cannon within a table and then shrunk a rock down and placed that on the table as large Rivet. I also made a dupe of that Rivet and colored it black and placed it underneath to make the rivet pop and have a 3d illusion. Also the shadows I placed under the table make things seem more 3d as well.

I spent most of my time working on the particle effect for when the water ball hits the clouds or floor. haha!

Still, coming along nicely. Now I just need to hook up the Timer control, which will mark the start and end of the game itself.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment