Monday, October 26, 2015

Porcupine Minigame pt #2 - Video of the Gameplay


Here it is, another video from Very Bunny Haha. I am finally getting the hand of doing the videos now, and I expect through a lot more practice I will actually get good at some point. This video is of my 2nd minigame Zoomy the Porcupine.. and yeah, the name WILL change a bit soon, along with some of the graphics, and erm.. I realize now that the instructions are not correct, DOH!

Always something missed it seems.

Still, I enjoyed working on this game whilst I flew to Seattle and more on the way back to L.A. as well. I think the gameplay itself has turned out pretty much as I expected it would (which is always nice), and so I am very happy.

I have several things to do to finish this game, such as add Sound Effects and finished artwork, but it is real close.

Hope ya like the video,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment