Tuesday, October 13, 2015

WaterBallGun Minigame

So to allay my frustration with the Input delay problem within Unity3D, I am working on something much more fun, something we need for the bigger game, but also fun.

Did I mention I am working on something fun ? Well here is an early picture, with hardly anyting going on, but set up is where it starts.


All you can really see is that there is a countdown to the start of the game in the middle of the screen. Followed by the Cannon which I just added (it is also rotating by itself atm). Right above the Cannon you can see the first WaterBall, the very ting that will eventually be fired from the Cannon, and at various angles.

You may have guessed that this is one of the first minigames I am adding to Very Bunny Haha. a game that should span Skillful players with Novices. I am already enjoying how fast I can throw this game together... though in the back of my mind I am still searching for an answer to the input delay my game randomly has... GAH!

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment