Thursday, April 24, 2014

Heroic simon is close now

I am finally getting organized enough to get Heroic Simon out the door.

I have had it completed now for several weeks, but been too busy or distracted to get the thing out. Now I am nearly ready. I am not even going to worry this time about a supporting promo video. I have a whole host of ideas, some silly and some smart. I have no idea which to do at this time.

Still the problem I blogged about a few days ago is giving me fits. I cannot seem to get my head around the fact that I have crossed the naming streams I so carefully set up.. GAH!

To get over this annoying issue I have created a text file that I am copying in all the names and references for each game and that gives me hope I can actually sign these games off the correct way and give them the correct crossed provisioning files. It's not like I want the Lite version to go out as the paid version and vice versa, that would be simply wrong.

Well it looks like my subversion backup has just completed, so I am off to bed,

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment