Friday, April 11, 2014

DO one thing, then do another

I know that mantra.. Do one thing, then another and before you know it you have all your work done.

Only I sometimes forget this, or get confused or just pick the wrong 'one thing'.

In my current situation I am struggling with one thing I know I am not good at. I know this because I spend an inordinately large amount of time working on this and when I am done I never quite feel satisfied, though some times I do surprise myself.

I am talking about layout of informational screens. In this case I am busy trying to add a 'More Games' page to my Heroic Simon game and failing because I cannot get a good layout for the Icon and text for multiple games. Such a simple thing.. I have ex workmates who were fantastic at this kind of thing, pity their excellence never rubbed off on me.

On another note.. Last night I renewed my subscription to apple and I am surprised to say that it didn't appear to affect my development in any way, except costing me 100 bucks of course. Maybe I am getting mixed up with my certificate refresh date in November, sure seems like it.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment