Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cut it time?

Some times it doesn't matter how hard you try, ya have to cut stuff, otherwise all the rest of the hard work is wasted. I am in that mode at the moment and am having to cut one of the control options from the Hoopfighter game. It will probably make the game tighter, and also a lot easier to play (not bad things in and of themselves).

Still removing something I have designed and even implemented a bunch of is a bit disheartening. On the bright side it is good that I realize that I cannot possibly get everything right first time out. Although the catalyst for this modification is not from design, but from art requirements I cannot meet.

So soon I will have Hoopfighter done and dusted. I now have the 29 videos ready to go into the app. Maybe even tonight.

Laters,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment