Friday, July 5, 2013

Consistant Graphics

I love graphical consistency in my games. I am terrible at achieving that myself. Heck I am really terrible. I rely on my artists to make sure I am consistent.

Today I have received a bunch of updated graphics for Hoopfighter and I have been busy getting them into the game. They look pretty good I think, and I love the fact my buttons now all look consistent. YAY!


As you can see in the image above. I now have a nice consistent look to the input buttons. All the menus finally look this together as well, which makes me feel much better about the overall look of the product. I am very busy right now setting up the levels as I already have the video sequences all in. So far the App is 76MB in size. I also have the music sorted ready to go in, but not got to that yet. I am hoping to have 10 levels in before I do the music.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment