Thursday, June 14, 2012

Where have I been at?

I have been busy this last several days. After my very in depth and informative conversation with a nice marketing professional on Friday morning. I was in a bit of a quandry as to what to do about my marketing situation. I really want to use her services, but could I afford to?

Well I shall do a separate post on marketing soon, i have my notes ready to decipher for that.

I also went to my very first Graduation ceremony for my daughter aged out of middle school. This is a first for me (I am british so it was all odd). It was truly a fantastic celebration of all good things. I really enjoyed the whole process and thjat has distracted me for a few days as well. thinking about what it all means, life the universe, legacy for my kids etc.I went deep on the reflective thinking on this one, but it has been a blast.

I have been working on and off with my submission list, and also the submission items themselves for 5 Golden coins. The most important thing that has come out of all my thoughts is the fact I will name the game 5 and not Five Golden coins. A slightly shorter name and faster to read, if all that stuff I read on the internet about image retention and recognizability is true. Yup, I read some interesting stuff.

I am about through with all my introspection, and so expect more stuff to be happening, and therefore more posts as well.

Take care,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment