Thursday, June 28, 2012

ADatZ sample Elephants

My new and most excellent artist, Nathan is his name and he is busy working on 'A Day at the Zoo' artwork. This is for my series of adventure books for children as Book Apps. www.b4ir.com

he just sent me some sketches of Elephants to look over and pick one of his examples to run with and paint up . this is so exciting, I have choices haha, which I love to have. Only...

Well....

How the heck do I choose which one to go with ? Maybe you folks have an opinion?

I like the top one because it is so playful, as is the bottom one. But the middle one is so classic, gah!

Da Voodoochief

1 comment:

  1. They are all excellent. I like the top one the most. Mostly because it reads as very dynamic. There is no part of that elephant that seems to be sitting still.

    Going back two posts. This is a great post for encouraging me to click through to the site and to comment and interact.

    ReplyDelete