Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Midway3 in PSHome

Following my weekly reveal of each minigame in Midway3, Here is a the latest screenshot showing a game called 'Scatter Shot'.


I owned on this game, as I usually do on the shooting ones. Now if ONLY i could get level 10 on 'Ball Squeezer' (yes, midway1).. Grrr. I can pound level 9, but cannot get level 10 done.

I was also playing a minigame called 'Pull My finger'. Which i am not so good at!

Well back to testing more Midway fixes and upgrades. Then onto the new stuff (which is secret and I cannot say anything about at the moment, even If i am very excited. Yes i realise i have said there is stuff coming down the pipe and it will get you all excited, but not as much as ME!)  (long bracketed section that)

Laters
Da Voodoochief


No comments:

Post a Comment