Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dunk it Minigame

Here is a short video showing my test level and the end of level minigame that takes place. This minigame will determine you level multiplier, so make sure you hit those basketballs as fast as possible. Only with the mouse pointer  AND holding onto my camera, I sucked bad.(my excuses!).

The timer starts and happens to be the length of the Dunk animation that Kal will perform once I have one, and in that time the player must touch each basketball that appears. there is a set number of balls to hit on each level. Once that levels balls are all accounted for, then the level ends, but more importanlty the countdown stops, and that is your level multiplier.

On later levels the number of balls to hit will most likely go up, but also we will introduce more dunk animations which will have different timings.


dunk it from Robert Toone on Vimeo.

I know the video runs slow. That is becasue this is a video of the simulator and NOT the iPad this time.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment