Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Been a helluva week

I have suffered this last week, got the Flu along with a chest infection and sinus problem. This has knocked me about pretty badly and took me away from my day job as well as anything else for the last week and a few days. I am now well on my way to a full recovery and perhaps in a few days I will feel fully recovered.

But what does that matter when there is development to talk about.

I have not done anything while being ill, yet these last few days I have managed to pull the development cycle back into soem form of progress. I will have to make a video of what I have been working on.

Menu's is the word. I have created several menus that the game requires, even though I had to create some rgaphics myself, and apparently I can mispell Tournament quite badly :O

So expect updates over the next few days as I work on Hoop fighter and also blog once again about it.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment