Monday, February 6, 2012

Midway 3 Update

Mass Media Games presents Midway 3 for Playstation home.

I am sure i have used that title before.. Maybe that was for Midway2, i cannot remember.

Stuff:-

Midway3 is progressing really well. Playtesting and tweaking of the games is an ongoing thing but several have been put to bed now (or we hope they have). I have been playing a game a week and will continue to do so for a while. Once it is all done I hope to know some type of realease date to tell everyone. The release date will most likely be a range though once it happens.

So here for your delectation are a couple of screenshots from two of the games i was playing a few weeks ago. I hope to bring a picture of each game once we are happy with the final design and it is set (hence the delay). I do have to say that i really like some of the prizes available in some of these games.

1st week i played Dead Ringers.


2nd week i played Big Foot.


3rd week i played Light me Up.
This week i hope to play Penny Pincher.


Have fun in Home :)

Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment