Friday, November 27, 2015

New Fencing for the Farm

This is an Image of me first starting to convert the Farm from a Hedgerow style to the New and Impressively tidy Fenced in Farmyard.
 
This is the finished product after all the Hedges have been replaced by the wooden Fencing. I hope you will agree that this is not only tidier, but also a lot more interesting.

You see I put the hedges in the Farm scene to form a boundary around the area that you call the Level 1 farm. It was not a perfect solution to the problem, but I had no other graphics on hand to perform this task. Then today Leilani drew a fence for something (I am not sure what), and we both realized how good this would look for the farm, and also the new Field of Horses scene.

I am very pleased the how the whole thing has turned out. What do you think, Improvement or what?

G'night
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment