Sunday, January 5, 2014

Heroic Buttons to be released this week

The kids go back to school this week, and that I am hoping will be my catalyst to getting Heroic Buttons published. I have been working on getting Heroic Patterns ready for Apple to give the once over and I think it is ready. I should get my Mac out I suppose and upload my latest Binary.. still no hurry, as I want to put out Heroic Buttons and have that out for at the very least 2 weeks before the new game is released. Still, having that already passed by Apples inspectors is no bad thing.

My plan now is to go over all my accumulated screenshots and copy and see if there is something else I should add. But in all honesty I think I am ready.

Ok, done now. Going to go check my stuff out...

Wait though.. I just realized that I have no advertisement for the other Heroic games. Such as Heroic Patterns. Hmm, what should I do? Not like I have the publishing info already for Heroic Patterns. So I reckon there will simply have to be a Heroic Buttons update when I go live with the Heroic Patterns game.

Laters,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment