Tuesday, December 3, 2013

People Who Inspire

I love to work with my friend Paul. We have a great rapport and help push each other to achieve more and in a better way......

I love what I do, creating games and experiences for people to discover. I also know that this is only a small part of the real world. The real world, the one not in Cyberspace can be demanding, and exciting and frightening. In fact it can be all these things at once at times.

My friend Paul (and his family) has been going through this kind of real life experience. He has just welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world, and very close to that he has had to say goodbye for the final time to his father. His father was a really nice man, always calm and thoughtful and considerate.

Now I don't know Paul's father as well as I know Paul and his brother, but then again... I don't need too. You see I know Paul and his brother quite well and I know how wonderful those guys are, and by extension I know just how wonderful their father must have been to raise them this way.

Mine and my families thoughts go out to Paul and his lovely family during this exciting, tiring and emotional time.

Love you all,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment