Friday, October 4, 2013

To Name a Game

Freakin eck! I canna believe how hard it is some times to name a game appropriately.

I want to name my new game something that concerns it's gamplay, plus a nice exciting noun. Only when I come up with one someone else seems to have already used it, gah!

There is such importance in the name and so far I would say I have spent several hours on it, maybe as many as 4 hours, and that includes research via the web. I have some ideas left, but they are now three word titles and I am not sure I want to have a larger name, simply because the large names are not displayed on tablets like the iPad under the icons. A nice short two word name is always displayed nicely, and fully.

I guess I will continue with my internal debate on this, but my code is getting to the point I need to setup the leaderboards and achievements.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment