Thursday, June 6, 2013

ADATZ reduced price weekend on iOS

This last weekend was my next marketing exercise. Last time you may remember I offered one of my book apps for free. Well this time I wanted to be less generous and see what happened.

My expectations were not high, but I hoped to sell maybe 10 copies of the game.

As it happens I have no graph to show you what happened over the weekend reduced price days, or even the several days after. There is no need you see, as the game never sold any copies. None, Nada, Zilch..... Very disappointing.

Now of course this is a niche product and one I believe to be unique on the App Store, and also for young children. Still I had hoped for something.

This has to be one of my smallest Blog posts, still I have learn't something.. exactly what I am not certain.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment