Tuesday, July 3, 2012

5GC and ADatZ links and update

As usual I am rather excited. My artist Nathan is pounding forward like the true professional he is. Sending me those samples to choose a pose from and being quick with it.

Tonight I have been very busy modifying the web sites to reflect the availability of 5Golden Coins.

5 Golden Coins on Google Play Appstore
5 Golden Coins on Apples Appstore
Adventure Books for Children Home page
5 Golden Coins Product Page
SorceryGames Home Page
A Day at the Zoo

Now I have active links to the iOS page. Which is something I feel is very important. his point really promoting the App. In fact I am going to wait until I have A Day at the Zoo created and then promote them both at the same time.

Take care and I'll post after my few vacation days camping.

Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment