Monday, February 1, 2016

Bakery Update in VBHh

Leilani has been busy and finally got those darned Cake counters created (try saying that 3 times fast!). They were a bit of trouble to create, but I think well worth the trouble. A good addition to Very Bunny Haha.


As you can see the new display cabinets with more orderly cakes (compared to me previous test cakes all over the screen) is a huge improvement to this scene. I am there on the left side about to head over to Diana to buy a Pie (I need it for a quest you see).

This screen also shows off the other element I mentioned in my previous post about the Bakery. That is the random chance that a cake (cookie etc) will be destroyed upon creation. As I can set each individual items percentage in the editor it makes it easy to make more plentiful items have a higher percentage, and rarer items (such as the Massive cakes) have lower chances of not being there. This really makes the scene feel more alive when you go in a few times and see the variation.

We have the backdrop to do something with, and Leilani has several ideas for that (which is good as I have none). Then I am wondering just what kind of Music goes into a scene like this one ? Hmmm, bakery music is not a class of music if I am correct..... research needed on that score I think (pun intended!).

Have a great day,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment