Monday, February 15, 2016

Those Hiding Eyes... Will I be noticed? #gamedev

This video shows off the new animation I have created.

It is of a creature (Hedgehog? Porcupine perhaps?) hiding in a very large pile of leaves. This is not simply a background animation however. I am hoping that it is enough to attract the players attention and they will go over to the pile to see what it is all about.

In fact the player will get a Huge surprise as they open up another part of Very Bunny Haha. This is part of the Discovery system and I hope that when the player finds this they will be in awe of the Discovery reveal animations that then take place. That video will be published once I get a commentary sound overlay completed for it.

I have been having a lot of fun these last few days working on animations... I actually seem to be getting much better AND faster at working on them now, thanks to Unity.

G'night
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment