Sunday, November 10, 2013

iPad smear test

As I looked across a few mornings ago at my iPad, I could easily see in the reflection two distinctive finger marks, or smears. These excited me as they showed what had recently been going on with the screen. Here is a bad photo of the iPad.


As you may see in this photo the two smears are pretty obvious, one is a straight line, and the other is a wavy line. The two gameplay test patterns for the Heroic Patterns game I am currently working on.

This test went so well in fact that I am moving forwards with  the game and already have 5 patterns on the game screen. That leaves me with one more to go and then I have a bunch of timers and sfx and graphical effects to incorporate into the game. Very exciting, I ma liking this game rather a lot.

Laters all,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment