Friday, September 6, 2013

Time invested in the best place?

One of the things I am really struggling with at the moment is where to put most of my time and effort.

I could just keep trucking along on what I am working on, but circumstances change, as well as skilled manpower available to me. This means that I am constantly watching for an opportunity to do something bigger, grander purposeful and hopefully more successful and worthy of more notoriety.

So here I am trying hard to figure out what is the best thing to do. How much time to invest of everyones time and to what extent should we create the next prototype or IP to have an agent show men in suits.

It is of course a crap shoot. I could take several approaches next and still end up with nothing more than I have now, only I should say, slightly more. Till I decide I will keep on trucking with what I have and hope maybe that will allow me to find the last part that could unlock a successful future.

G'night all,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment