Saturday, January 26, 2013

Punching Power Go!

Next up is the coding of the punch and kick hits. This means some simple circle to circle collision detection.
I have this collision function already of course for my Kal to object collision. Then I can have some fun with the reactions of these collisions for the objects that get punched or kicked. Smashing loits of effect pieces or throwing the objects off screen in some fun fashion, like to the carmera etc.

I would have gotten this done days ago, only I have the Flu and it is really getting in the way of both my day job and this. I am finding I cannot seem to spend many minutes at the computer, and so far all I have managed since getting ill is the editing of my menu document to cut it down more to a list of suggested art requirements.

Laters all,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment