Tuesday, October 9, 2012

AdatZ getting closer

My artist Nathan has been busy these last few weeks and been working hard on the artwork for A Day at the Zoo. In fact the game is getting really close to being in final testing (YAY!).

All I have to do now is get the title/cover picture and tidy up some odds and ends and some audio anomalies and then get the whole thing setup with all it's different sized icons etc and it will be ready.

Doesn't sound like much does it :)  Hopefully it will be fully done by the end of this weekend and I can submit it to Google Play and Amazon apps and the Appstore. Good times. And on that front I have just submitted the 5 Golden Coins book/App update to Google apps and also re-submitted to Amazon, and I already heard that they will be publishing it tomorrow sometime, Also a big YAY! Now I simply have to get the new iOS update sorted out, maybe tomorrow eh :)

It is all coming together which is nice as once the ADatz book/app is done and released I can get some PR going and hopefully get it all promoted and maybe, just possibly get seen... One never knows eh!

Wish my luck,
Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment