Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ugly Credits Screen

Sometimes I spend too long on something and cannot get it right, If this happens I tend to get to the point where i simply say 'f**k it!'. And it'll be what it is. So i usually end up leaving the aggravating thing and come back later too it.

This has been happening this morning with my Credits screen for Hot Chicks Card Game. I wanted to add the Twitter Icon and then do a touch link to the browser. In the hopes that I can improve my social networking even by a few people. I am sure some people will follow me, whereas they might not want to read my Blog or visit my site.

Anyway, as usual I have digressed.

Here is the offending piece of screen real estate.. grrrr


It has mixed fonts up the wahzoo and placements that make my skin crawl. I have spent way too long on trying hard to make this lok interesting AND nice.

I Failed!  Maybe later...

Laters all,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment