Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hot Chicks TCG V2.0 now Live

I find it strange that on the Android market site my Game is live once I click the button. A most odd feeling when all the software I have created before has always had to go through testing by people other than myself. Still.... It's Fast publishing !!!

Hot chicks the Card Game is now on version 2.0.

Here is the Exciting list of stuff Added for this new release.

1. New Global High Score (Leaderboard) added. I am really excited to see just how good some people are at this game.

2. A friend let me borrow his Android 1.5 'Archos 7 Home tablet'. Which my game had issues running on. Well it was an easy fix in Marmalade, cos all i did was up the number of TPages in the icf file and whammo, worked like a charm. Now I am very happy to say that the game will work properly on software rendering such as the Android 1.5 machines. YAY! Iam very happy to have this fix for those people that some companies have left behind.

3. I added a Twitter button on the Credits page. I believe every person I can convince to follow me will be a great thing. Both for them, when I give away codes for games, and for me to have a built in group of people interested in my games. Oddly enough this button does not work on my Kindle Fire, yet does work on the phones and Archos and Windows that I tried it on. My Kindle opens up a blank page. WTF is that about?

4. My mate Ben found a crash. As usual his testing powers are Uber and I am happy to put a fix in for the rare occasion when this could happen (though he could dupe it real fast!).

We shall see how the game does with a High score table added. I am very hopeful that I will see several hundred names in the table in a weeks time. As usual I will Blog about results etc. Wish me luck eh :)

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment