Friday, March 23, 2012

Incomparable Incompetech.com

Nice headline eh!

Well it's like that so you HAVE to go check out that site. I would also recommend the 98 dollar investment to download all those AMAZING tunes.

This is a brief post as I was listening to all of Kevin Macleods music and just vetting them to see whch ones might be useful to me in the near future. Then I came across a Reggae/Ska track called Tea Roots. This was awesome and then I realised I should do another post about him and his site. Yes.. i have mentioned him in several other posts in the past.

www.incompetech.com is the place. Where royalty free amazing music resides. I have to say I have been really enjoying listening to this music while i was programing yesterday and today. Though the order can be a bit weird to say the least, haha!

Kevins Twitter is is   https://twitter.com/#!/kmacleod

Have fun out there and enjoy the auditry sensations.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment