Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hot Chicks the Card Game V1.1 update

Although I have been struggling with a very particular issue with my Scoreloop leaderboard implementation. I felt that I had to put it on hold to get a new version of the game out. simply becasue It has a crash. Anyone multi-touching the screen to play the game (using two thumbs etc) were likely to get the crash.

Having a released game out there with a crash in it was gnawing at my soul. Every day since i learned of the issue it has been bothering me. Building momentum in my brain till I could stand it no longer. I really take it as a source of Pride that my games do not have many bugs in them, certainly not major ones and certainly not reported ones.

So i have put in a #define around my Scoreloop code and basically reset the game back to None leaderboard mode. simply so i can get out a fixed version asap. Which I now have of course. In fact, I did it last night and it looks pretty good. Along with slightly better load times and some graphical improvements (better title page haha!)

Here are some links of where it is at..
Amazon
Android
Appbrain

I hope the people playing it get the updated version. I believe the Scoreloop enabled version will go live some time next week, If i can get over my Ranking crash problem. It is hard to fix as it is on a friends phone (thank you Ben!) and is therefore a pain to debug haha!

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment