Friday, August 28, 2015

Web Addresses bought

I realized yesterday that I did not yet own the VeryBunnyHaha.com web address. DOH!

After all it takes a lot of time and effort to get some brand recognition and momentum. If that site had been unavailable I would have had to change the name, and the name makes me smile. It says so much about the game and yet is mysterious in meaning... after all it doesn't make a whole load of sense.

Still, I grabbed the VeryBunnyHaha.com and .net web addresses along with the VeryFunnyHaha.com address. I believe that name to be the first mistype or misname that can happen with this name. Now I have them I will have to figure out just what to do with them in the short term, as in the end I hope to have fully functioning and enjoyable samples of the game alongside images, videos and more. Perhaps I can point them to my Blog? hmmmm, now there's a thought.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment