Monday, April 7, 2014

Renewing my Apple Dev subscription

This didn't go well last time. If I remember rightly I answered some box that appeared in a confused manner and it broke my whole setup. thankfully it was a year ago and my memory cannot recall exactly what went wrong.

This could be a bad thing or a good thing depending on ya point of view. Still it has to be done... I am nervous as to what I will break... Still.

I already have Heroic Simon ready to go, though I decided today to create a proper 'More Games' page, and not use the hacked in functionality I currently have. After all I should be cross promoting ALL my iOS games. I also have a friend in England who has just released a really nice game for iOS called Racer8 (go check it out!). I will most likely cross promote that as well. why not, what does either of us have to lose?

Ok, I am not gonna do it tonight as I have worn myself out playing Lego Marvel Heroes on my 360. Yawn....

time for bed,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment