Wednesday, April 2, 2014

GameTrailers (GT) rules

It's true, I like going to www.GameTrailers.com and watching videos. I also like one other aspect of going there as well. Once that I am not sure other people appreciate or enjoy as much as me.

Namely... comments.. Yep, the comments sections on trailers and reviews can be freakin hilarious.

The people that comment a lot on GT tend towards being nasty and derogatory about the videos. At first this was a bit disconcerting, but then I adjusted the way I felt about these people. Now some bring up excellent points, and some bring them up in some horrible ways. Still it is great. My favorite are the entitled peoples comments.

Now I have to add here that the first time I really went to GT was when I had some trailers I created for my Xbox360 games. I got slammed, and that is where I started to learn just how cool the comments from people were. Some are truly funny AND about my stuff. Brilliant.

Everyone knows they cannot please all the people all the time, Heck, it is simply ot possible to please any large group of people any time.

Ok, I am done, but realize I have placed my Heroic Patterns Promo video onto www.GameTrailers.com. I will add the link to it once it is approved.

Go on, check out a video trailer of a game you like, then go enjoy the comments section, I dare ya!

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment