Friday, March 1, 2013

Fully Texture Packed!

I don't usually like to put exclamations in my titles. But, well. Woah!

I think this deserves it though. I have been adding new test graphics from the artists for Hoop fighter and OMGoodness, is that texture packed to the gills or what.


This is a picture of TexturePacker of course. From Andreas at http://www.codeandweb.com/. It takes a while to get all that stuff packed together, but wow did it do an excellent job. I will have to move onto a second page pretty soon, and although the current version of TexturePacker does not support overflow into a second texture, it will not be very difficult to setup my code to handle multiple pages.

I highly recommend this app for anyone using textures and 2d imagery in their game.

Have a good one,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment