Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bought my Texture Packer

Finally I would say.

I am a bit lazy sometimes and Andreas made the Texture Packer work even when I have not purchased a License. So there I go and create an exporter for it and everything and actively use it for the last month or two in my game, but never seem to get round to buying it. Well now I have.

For a measely 29.95 US dollars this very worthwhile and time saving tool is now mine properly and Andreas gets some money that is well deserved. I paid via paypal and if I had bothered to notice I coulda paid with paypal before I would have done that. My biggest excuse for procrastinating on buying this is not having my credit cards with me when I think about it. (yea, they were across the room in the kitchen!)

This post is mostly a plug to say anyone developing a game that requires textures should get themselves a trial copy of Texture Packer and see how much this can improve your game. It has certainly helped mine in so many ways.

Go here to check it out.

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment