Friday, January 11, 2013

Dev Videos are a GO!

I did some research into where and how to post development videos. After some good opinions by various people on the internet I ended up at Vimeo.com. I have to say that they rate very highly in the quality department, and some peoples tests really show the difference between them and youtube.com.

So I took a quick video of Hoop Fighter, showing Kal running into some crates. This shows a whole bunch of technology working as it is supposed to, but let me try to embed that video below and see what happens after the break.


kal takes a crate hit from Robert Toone on Vimeo.

Well now that appears to be working, you can expect me to video other stuff as I go. It is nice to not only be able to post text and images.

I should mention that I am using the very easy to use Vimeo App on my Windows 8 phone. Smart eh!

YAY for technology,

Da Voodoochief

ps. I should also mention the video is of the Marmalade Simulator on my new Thinkpad, sweet eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment