Thursday, July 26, 2012

Work and Play

I have not posted in a week, it could be the first whole week this year that I have not posted anything to this blog. And that includes when I was on vacation several weeks ago.

I have been lax for several reasons. One is just burn out. I have been so busy frying my brain with my day job that I have not had enough left to be creative with my Blog. I also seem to have split my time into too many directions at the moment and so completing anything is a pain.

Still my milestone is about over and I hope to go back to a more normal creative and brain draining rate at work. If that happens then I should be able to get back to my own endeavours and keep updating  this blog on it's more regular schedule.

I was saddened yesterday to learn that a good friend of mine that I have not seen in several years died recently in a Motorcycle accident. It was fatal at the scene and my friend Mike, who was a really good guy and someone everyone wanted to be around passed away. I feel a bit frustrated with myself for having lost touch with him these last years and now i won't see him again. I hope he is at peace and making friends in his usual easy way up in heaven. We love ya Mike.

...back to milestone documentation,

laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment