Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Design or Code?

Tonight I seem to be trapped y some indecision. Should I carry on with this important design I am working on, or should I carry on working on the proof of technology code. GAH! I just don't know.

So far I have worked on both the code AND the design, but neither is realy moving fast enough for my mind. It is like my mind is going at 4 times the speed i can type AND write. So now I am writing this still not sure which to choose.

Sensibly I should choose the design, as that will come first... Only.. Well, If I knew how many polygons I can push on the different hardwares, It could influence the design. Simply by me being able to put on more enemies at a time without the frame rate suffering.

I think I will work a bit on the Camera tonight (maybe 30 mins or so). Then I'll carry on with the design. I will do mainly design becasue it directly effects my partner Scott.

Well, I am glad writing this has allowed me to get it straigh in me head.

Laters all,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment