Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Arcade Game in PSHome

I have been working on coding up a new Arcade Game experience for Playstation Home, for Mass Media Games (my day job). This arcade game will be very visually appealing and also wil allow spectators to watch you play. So if you are a Kick Ass arcade style game player, then you can show off ya moves like I used to do way back when.

It is still a work in progress and the default untextered arcade cabinet will of course alter. It needs a nice makeover and a rad skin added. It does who what I am lokoing at each day though :)

I know this is a bit of a mean teaser, but I think it is better than nothing. The game si pretty fun to play and more importantly compete. I currently hold the company high score (as i should really!), but i have some stiff competition here at Mass Media Games. Obviously this was a quick game by someone else and I took the screenshot just after they died and it was game over. Time to commiserate them on a crap score eh! haha

Laters
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment