Monday, February 22, 2016

Announcing Very Bunny Haha #gamedev

I have just received my wonderful Very Bunny Haha Logo artwork. This means it is Finally time to announce the game on my Sorcerygames Home page.

http://www.sorcerygames.com/

The main Logo picture artwork is now on that site to show off how cool it is. I will be posting a lot more of the artwork in the coming week, though I have to go out of town fro a few days this week and I believe that will slow down my posting till later in the week. I shall do my best to keep posting though.



I have the title page artwork, and also an Icon and a few other pieces that will allow me to brand the game in a good way. I am looking forward to adding this artwork to my videos and screenshots in the future.

Hope ya like it as much as I do.

G'night,
Da Voodoochief

No comments:

Post a Comment